The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I transfer my domain I purchased via Credits to a different domain host?

2 posters

Go down

How can I transfer my domain I purchased via Credits to a different domain host? Empty How can I transfer my domain I purchased via Credits to a different domain host?

Post by Brad H [aka Pjit] July 10th 2010, 8:58 am

Typlo doesn't have any options that I can contact him by? I need an authorization code so I can complete the transfer of the domain. Anyone help me out here?
Brad H [aka Pjit]

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How can I transfer my domain I purchased via Credits to a different domain host? Empty Re: How can I transfer my domain I purchased via Credits to a different domain host?

Post by Sanket July 10th 2010, 11:40 am

You need to wait, since Typlo is on leave. He is the only one who can provide you with the domain code.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

How can I transfer my domain I purchased via Credits to a different domain host? Empty Re: How can I transfer my domain I purchased via Credits to a different domain host?

Post by Brad H [aka Pjit] July 10th 2010, 10:15 pm

Ah :/ Okay. Any estimate of what time he'll be back?
Brad H [aka Pjit]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket July 11th 2010, 1:20 pm

I think a week more.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad H [aka Pjit] July 12th 2010, 1:21 am

Uggh darn.
Brad H [aka Pjit]

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad H [aka Pjit] July 21st 2010, 10:16 pm

Is he back yet because it won't let me send him private messages.

Edit: Nevermind I sent him a message now.
Brad H [aka Pjit]

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad H [aka Pjit] August 14th 2010, 8:56 pm

He's trying to charge me 25$ just for a transfer code? The stupid domain is only 9$. Typlo is just pocketing extra money, and I'm not HAPPY about it.
Brad H [aka Pjit]

Back to top Go down